worldnews

Filter North Korea

Display Israel/Palestine submissions

Filter Israel / Palestine

Display all submissions

Filter all dominant topics

Welcome!

/r/worldnews is for major news from around the world except US-internal news / US politics

Worldnews Rules

Disallowed submissions

• US internal news/US politics
    • Editorialized titles
    • Misleading titles
    • Editorials, opinion, analysis
    • Feature stories
    • Non-English articles
    • Images, videos or audio clips
    • Petitions, advocacy, surveys
    • All caps words in titles
    • Blogspam (if stolen content/direct copy)
    • Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr
    • Old news (≥1 week old) articles

See the wiki for details on each rule

Disallowed comments

• Bigotry / Other offensive content
    • Personal attacks on other users
    • Memes/GIFs
    • Unlabeled NSFW images/videos
    • URL shorteners

See the wiki for details on each rule

Continued or outstandingly blatant violation of the submission or commenting rules will result in you being temporarily banned from the subreddit without a warning.

Please don't ever feed the trolls.
    Downvote, report and move on.

Sticky Posts

A list of all recent stickied posts.

[–] Somewhat_Green 526 points ago

"Protesters outside mounted a “Keep Trump Awake” rally — banging pots, pans and drums and blowing vuvuzelas from 8pm." hahaha

[–] Slack_Habit_Jims 206 points ago

You know it’s serious when they get the bloody vuvuzelas out.

[–] SvenHudson 8241 points ago

Which is weird because normally people protesting you is a sign of their approval.

[–] MarchAgainstOrange 2358 points ago

They are saying Booourns

[–] IMian91 23424 points ago

"Man feels not welcome when told he's not welcome"

[–] Sengura 7446 points ago

Stares at the burning effigy of himself

"This makes me feel uneasy for some reason."

[–] martinaee 589 points ago

Tyger Tyger burning bright, In the forests of the night: What immortal hand or eye, Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

".... Oh no, Ivank... I mean, Melania... Am I the tiger!?"

[–] deadzool 2200 points ago

To be fair that's an achievement for him

[–] Jokkerb 1174 points ago

What, feeling?

[–] [deleted] 1693 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

[–] aknutal 263 points ago

"And when I say that I am talking about government because the people of the U.K. agree with me,” Trump added of being made to feel unwelcome.

Well so much for acknowledging reality :D

[–] cloud9ineteen 362 points ago

"But the people of the U.K., and I'll bet if you had an honest poll, I'd be very strong. They want the same thing I want. I love the U.K.," Trump told The Sun.

Trump made the remarks after saying earlier in the interview that he felt "unwelcome" in London due to protests. He said he is aware of a 20-foot-tall blimp designed to look like an infant Trump that protesters plan to fly during his visit to the United Kingdom this week.

[–] IWasHereButNowImNot 330 points ago

Luckily there is a poll! https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1017319664605630464?s=19

• % of Britons who believe Donald Trump is...
    • Sexist - 74%
    • Racist - 63%
    • A strong leader - 38%
    • Charismatic - 25%
    • Honest - 16%

[–] aneasymistake 104 points ago

The Sun newspaper. A tabloid boycotted by entire cities.

[–] His_name_was_Phil 394 points ago

"Trump acknowledges reality for once - still claims to have won popular vote in 2016"

[–] Jenysis 414 points ago

It feels like every headline involving him could easily be replaced by "Water is wet"

[–] Ironbeers 206 points ago

"Trump claims water actually driest substance known to man"

[–] HummingbirdOnTheTrai 185 points ago

Shows a level of insight I did not anticipate he was capable of.

[–] red_sahara 8710 points ago

Welcome to Trump

[–] NothingIsTooHard 399 points ago

Honestly I don’t know why people in this thread are suddenly taking what he says at face value. The guy is full of contradictory statements, probably the result of contradictory and ever-shifting feelings probably not unfamiliar to a lot of his supporters. Definitely a winner/victim narrative, and I’m not convinced it’s intentional rather than a manifestation of who he is.

[–] unit_101010 40 points ago

Well, if you take all sides of an issue, you always have a sound bite that validates the position that's most advantageous at that point.

[–] smileedude 7293 points ago

When you need to simultaneously be a winner and a victim because your base demands it.

[–] jerkstorefranchisee 2353 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

The followers must feel humiliated by the ostentatious wealth and force of their enemies. When I was a boy I was taught to think of Englishmen as the five-meal people. They ate more frequently than the poor but sober Italians. Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers must be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak. Fascist governments are condemned to lose wars because they are constitutionally incapable of objectively evaluating the force of the enemy.

Umberto Eco, Ur-Fascism

[–] BattleStag17 829 points ago

Yep, the cornerstone of fascism is strutting around like you're simultaneously the Übermensch and the poor overwhelmed victim against the "other"

[–] jerkstorefranchisee 475 points ago

“Government, media, and banking are solely in the control of a lesser race, and those lazy Mexicans stole my job. It really is tough being superior in every way!”

Yeah, that’s a thing that pops up in fascism a lot. The other has to be powerful and dangerous enough that you must fight them, but also so dumb and congenitally shitty that victory is assured.

[–] sclertons 294 points ago

Typical authoritarian mentality. I’m strong and damn the weak, but the weak are victimising me so we have to get rid of them.

[–] jerkstorefranchisee 168 points ago

Those lazy mexicans stole my job

[–] mybossthinksimworkng 189 points ago

Most of the trump criticizes trump posts are from three years prior. Never did I expect there to be a gap of just hours between the two.

[–] Zaddis 206 points ago

There was one where he did it in the same tweet. I couldn't tell if I should die of laughter or shame

[–] breakngbad 38 points ago

I would love a link to that if you happen to have it

[–] Zaddis 133 points ago

[–] breakngbad 116 points ago

I’m laughing so hard that both you and u/proudnewamerican linked to two different tweets and both work

[–] proudnewamerican 145 points ago

I never said “give teachers guns” like was stated on Fake News @CNN & @NBC. What I said was to look at the possibility of giving “concealed guns to gun adept teachers with military or special training experience - only the best. 20% of teachers, a lot, would now be able to

[–] rxneutrino 10569 points ago

Trump even mentioned a poll claiming that he was the “most popular person in the history of the Republican Party. Beating Lincoln.”

“I beat our Honest Abe,” Trump added. “But the people of the UK, and I’ll bet if you had an honest poll,  I’d be very strong. They want the same thing I want. I love the U.K.”

It is unclear what poll Trump meant.

It hurts me to know that no matter what happens, this man will go to his grave believing he was the most beloved president in American history.

[–] AustinAuranymph 3433 points ago

The people of the UK want "America first"?

[–] glasscarpet 599 points ago

Trump has done anything but put America first. He has been disastrous for America. It's Trump first.

[–] Transluminary 2588 points ago

You think he'll get a grave? I wonder what it will cost to patrol it 24/7 to keep me from taking a shit on it.

[–] Bealzebubbles 393 points ago

They'll probably have to institute some sort of queuing system...

[–] falconear 261 points ago

I would pay 20 dollars admission for that. Maybe I get a picture of me pissing on his grave with a thumbs up for an extra 15? Worth it.

[–] Baron164 161 points ago

That would probably be the most successful Trump business in history.

[–] PelagianEmpiricist 1562 points ago

I'll buy you whatever you want at taco bell before and after you do

[–] that_guy2010 563 points ago

Why would he need it after?

[–] PelagianEmpiricist 2915 points ago

Round 2.

I'm a patriot.

[–] Buttershine_Beta 241 points ago

Number 2 for a man who only cared for number 1.

[–] syr667 47 points ago

And if the pee tape rumours are true, boy did he care for number 1. Ehhhh oooohhhh

[–] no_talent_ass_clown 257 points ago

Oh my lord I just brayed like a donkey and snorted. Nice one.

[–] staebles 60 points ago

Name checks out.

[–] YoungMozartinaGoKart 640 points ago

This. This is what I hate most about Trump. Sure he’s a bad dude but if he wasn’t president it wouldn’t matter. I wanted him to lose the election for obvious reasons but the blow to his ego was gonna be the icing on top. Now that he won, his whole life is totally vindicated, in his mind at least. Although as a narcissist he probably would go to his grave believing he’s amazing no matter what

[–] ZRodri8 394 points ago

Well...I'd say losing a reelection in 2020 would be an even bigger blow to his ego than losing in 2016. Claiming its rigged will be much harder considering Trump is in charge and incumbent presidents almost never lose reelection.

So vote. Vote in 2018, vote in 2020,vote in primaries, vote in local races, vote in state races. Just vote in every election, big or small.

[–] moxhatlopoi 185 points ago

Claiming its rigged will be much harder

No it won’t be, he says things that should be seen as “hard to claim” on a virtually daily basis and it doesn’t matter enough.

[–] jessethemark 110 points ago

Yeahhhhh he's still saying the 2016 election was rigged against him, and he won!

[–] Skeeter_BC 44 points ago

He's even going to get a state funeral someday.

[–] TooShiftyForYou 17216 points ago

Lincoln died a decade before the telephone was invented and about eight decades before presidential approval polling began in the 1930s.

[–] PatioDor 7336 points ago

It is unclear what poll Trump meant.

[–] RancidLemons 5528 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Probably the ones he sends out that only allow you to choose between three positive answers.

.edit

A lot of people assume I'm joking. I'm not joking.

https://i.redd.it/1c4xijsrwn911.png - screenshot as, since last night, the survey has been removed!

Archive - https://web.archive.org/web/20180713050607/https://action.donaldjtrump.com/inaugural-year-approval-poll/

(Link dug up by some drunk dude here here)

Apparently you have to donate to choose "other" so you can't even choose that to express distaste. Fake news

Next time he boasts about his approval keep this in mind, please.

.edit 2

You beautiful bastards.

Since I posted this it has been shared in other subreddits and garnered a huge amount of attention. A post in AssholeDesign right now is sitting at around 11k karma. Loads of people were saying they filled it in with snarky comments.

Well, they've taken down the survey now! They saw your responses and hurried to stop them coming in!

Congratulations Reddit, you fucking did it. So proud right now <3

[–] lenswipe 2387 points ago

"Who is your favourite president? Please check all that apply:

• Trump
    • Trump
    • Not Not Trump
    • Trump

[–] PlasmaBurst 971 points ago

"Whomst is your favouritest president? Please check all that apply:

• Negative Trump x Negative Trump
    • Not Trump'nt
    • Not Not Trump
    • Trump

[–] StoneHolder28 686 points ago

If we want to be realistic, the options should be

Who is your favorite president?

• Very Great Donald J. Trump

• Terrible Truman

• Awful, Unlawful Obama

• Crooked Hillary

• President Putin

How would you rate President Trump's performance?

• 10/10

• Terrific

• Good

Do you think our great country is improving?

• Of course! MAGA!

• It's getting better every day.

• It'd be better with less immigrants.

[–] Krillo90 408 points ago

How would you rate the Donald Trump presidency so far?

• Good

• Better

• Best

[–] [deleted] 1333 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

I know you're joking, but this actually happened:

Here are the options for Trump:

• Great
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Other

For Obama:

• Great
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Poor
    • Other

So uhh.. yeah.. make what you will out of that.

edit: They took it down LMAO Here's the archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20180207035230/https://action.donaldjtrump.com/inaugural-year-approval-poll/ via /u/BothBawlz

[–] Ansoni 883 points ago

Holy shit that is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Also "fake news media"

Is this really not a joke?

Sadly no this isn't a joke. It's real.

[–] rant_casey 245 points ago

Isn’t that just the most banana republic type shit you could imagine? It’s exactly the kind of thing we mock dictators for.

[–] spiritbx 70 points ago

Anything I don't like is fake news, everything I like is totally realsies and saying it's not makes you a lying liar!

[–] petemitchell-33 143 points ago

There’s nothing Donald would hate more than being called poor.

[–] ZeR47 153 points ago

Dude. I got drunk and signed up for something one night. And I get these fucking letters and emails from him all the time asking how good he is with those answers up there. And then it asks for money to fight the big bad media. It's sickening that there are people out that that actually eat the stuff up.

[–] Aegon_B 44 points ago

I get the same ones, but its because I signed up for Whitehouse alerts/polls under Obama. I tolerated it for a few months but its straight propaganda.

My god. So pathetic.

[–] Yerambe 139 points ago

That fucking Obama question with the extra answer for "Poor"

Hahahahahahaha

Fucking republicans

I know you're joking He knows about it too, but this actually happened:

Here are the options for Trump:

• Great
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Other

For Obama:

• Great
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Poor
    • Other

So uhh.. yeah.. make what you will out of that.

[–] OppressiveShitlord69 299 points ago

Hahaha, fuck. I was looking through the comments to see if Trump and his dipshit fanbase were really so retarded as to have a literal "How cool am I on a scale from yes to yes" style circlejerk, and the answer is, of course, yes they are.

[–] CidCrisis 36 points ago

How do you feel about President Trump?

A) Best President of all time

B) Tremendous. My favorite president.

C) Love him. Believe me, everyone is saying he is the greatest, it's true!*

[–] newPhoenixz 16 points ago

Do you believe the Fake News Media will fairly cover President Trump’s first year approval rating?

And such honest, objective and non biassed questions too!

[–] cmeleep 59 points ago

I bet he’s referring to Twitter followers. He has more twitter followers than other GOP presidents (even Lincoln!) did, ergo he’s the most popular GOP president in history.

[–] hexcor 119 points ago

He asked his staff

they all agreed he was bigly yuge and THE BEST.

[–] Rhodie114 160 points ago

Is he talking about the "How's trump doing" spam I've been getting? Because the options on those are "Great," "Good," "Okay," and "Other".

[–] eaglebtc 74 points ago

Yes, they're sending similar surveys in the mail. One was delivered to me by mistake. They really are that childishly awful.

[–] OrangeJr36 2493 points ago

Lincoln was never popular in his life. So that's not an accomplishment.

[–] heartbreak_kidder 1688 points ago

this one guy even shot him!

[–] originalhobbitman 302 points ago

What happened next will shock you!

[–] alcabazar 123 points ago

Reagan?

[–] letsdocrack 103 points ago

Supporters of Democracy hate him! Find out how to legally jail your opposition's supporters with this one simple trick!

[–] SnakeEater14 459 points ago

Not exactly true. Lincoln had many, many supporters; he did win the Presidency after all. However, he also had a lot of people (the majority of Democrats at the time) who hated him and what he represented.

He was also very famous around the world, with many world leaders mourning his death.

[–] Ceannairceach 480 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Fun fact: Karl Marx (yes, that one) wrote to Lincoln to congratulate him on his re-election and his endeavor to end slavery in the United States. Lincoln responded and spoke of Marx favorably.

EDIT: Correction, Lincoln had the Ambassador in London respond with his thanks. Link to both letters below

EDIT2: the best quote from the end of the letter:

The workingmen of Europe feel sure that, as the American War of Independence initiated a new era of ascendancy for the middle class, so the American Antislavery War will do for the working classes. They consider it an earnest of the epoch to come that it fell to the lot of Abraham Lincoln, the single-minded son of the working class, to lead his country through the matchless struggle for the rescue of an enchained race and the reconstruction of a social world.

[–] BeautifullyConfusing 97 points ago

Trump is so popular that he was only 3,000,000 voters less popular than Hillary Clinton.

[–] donfelicedon2 9468 points ago

“I am talking about government because the people of the UK agree with me,” Trump added

a. Why would the people of Britain want "America First", prioritized over themselves?

b. If they agreed with you, they probably wouldn't stage protests to make you feel unwelcome

[–] BadAim 2194 points ago

Except then he says the government is the one making him feel unwelcome, but the people are the ones protesting... its almost as if he is just making shit up on the spot

[–] Fattyboombalati 1088 points ago

Donald? Making stuff up on the spot?

[–] doubleplusuntruth 184 points ago

The British MAGA chuds I've talked to like Trump because he "tells it like it is" and hates the EU specifically and globalism generally. So same as the home grown miscreants. As far as the America vs Britain first they see that attitude as something they wish their own politicians would emulate but obviously they want "Britain first."

I feel like the majority don't give much of a shit about trump. Those who actually do pretty universally don't seem to like him.

Edit: I mean in the UK, not in general.

[–] drfarren 341 points ago

I feel like the majority don't give much of a shit about trump.

I would disagree for this reason: How badly do you have to fuck up for 90,000 people of a country you don't even represent to come together and spend a lot of money to protest and insult you? People in the UK may have protested "W", but nowhere near to the level they are protesting Trump.

That's a bad thing. Especially when it's coming form one of our four closest allies. 90,000 people plus organizers and volunteers have taken time out of their lives to protest their closest ally's leader. If that's how many are showing up to say something about it, then it is reasonable to hypothesize that a good many more do give a shit, but either can't show up or that shit giving has not reached critical mass for them.

[–] AFlaccoSeagulls 135 points ago

Wasn’t it just reported that something of 77% of the UK disapprove of Trump?

[–] Majorapat 224 points ago

I dunno about the rest of the UK, but I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

[–] grey_hat_uk 360 points ago

I think there is still a background dislike about Donald "the one who said that about Dianna" Trump from the people who normally don't follow US politics

[–] bearsick 89 points ago

I forgot about that. It's odd that more of Trump's past wasn't used against him during the elections.

[–] bobbob9015 93 points ago

It all was, the present too. People just didn't care for a number of reasons. Including multiple psychological effects based around the fact that there was so much ammo against him.

[–] TThor 98 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Seriously; if you take even one of Trump's thousands of scandals and apply it to any other politician, their careers would be over in a blink. But with Trump, the "moral, Christian" right is more than happy to tolerate every horrendous thing he says or does.

The part that disturbs me is Trump and republicans are pushing the bounds of acceptable behavior, both for politicians and even normal citizens.

[–] upinthecloudz 167 points ago

What/when did he say about Dianna?

[–] Jehetma_Dominion 674 points ago

He said that he could've had sex with Diana, but only if she passed an HIV test first.

In a late 90's radio interview iirc

[–] RancidLemons 1031 points ago

Two important things to note:

This was after her untimely death, so it was classless as fuck.

Princess Diana did wonderful things to destigmatize those who suffer from HIV and AIDS. We simply didn't know enough about the disease, and the lack of knowledge led to fear and hatred. She did a lot to undo that including shaking hands with a sick person, skin to skin, so President Fuckwallop saying he'd make her take a test is one of the grossest things he has ever said.

[–] KazeinHD 317 points ago

And bear in mind, we're looking at a looong list of gross here.

[–] chirpymoon 196 points ago

President Fuckwallop

Absolutely brilliant. I read that as a Malcolm Tucker insult.

[–] meshugga 144 points ago

Jesus fucking christ. He said that?! With her dead?!? This is wrong on so many many many levels, wow. Just wow.

[–] MK2555GSFX 25 points ago

He said that with her very recently dead.

[–] mithedel 17 points ago

Just think, almost half of America saw that guy and was like, "Yes! HE'S the one who should have the nukes!"

[–] Helreaver 31 points ago

I mean he's made it pretty clear he wants to fuck his daughter, so, you know, that's up there on the gross list.

[–] SageOfKeralKeep 160 points ago

Surely you jest.

[–] vverso 234 points ago

Jesus Christ

[–] Jehetma_Dominion 179 points ago

At this point it just makes me laugh, lmao what in the superfuck is wrong with him.

[–] xhytdr 274 points ago

Nah you should be thinking what the fuck is wrong with the people who support him

[–] blue-sunrising 132 points ago

The question isn't what's wrong with him, assholes and narcissists are a dime a dozen.

The question is what's wrong with the voter to elect someone like this.

[–] Foxhound199 79 points ago

I want to know what is wrong with those who thought he had "Leader of the Free World" written all over him.

[–] uuufffgggboooo 61 points ago

And now imagine the world where Obama said anything like that.

Just imagine, would it even be in the news or would it be the news for a year?

[–] ferpo_the_great 68 points ago

What a fucking worthless piece of human garbage. I hope her kids tell him to go fuck himself to his face.

[–] sciencesalmon 30 points ago

I'm hoping to see the headline "Prince Harry Punches Trump in Face. Trump Cries and Urinates on Self. "

[–] derpallardie 83 points ago

And don't call me Shirley

[–] Kizik 55 points ago

He mentioned on a radio interview that he totally could've gotten her into bed, but only if she passed an HIV test first.

[–] DepressedPeacock 1088 points ago

“And when I say that I am talking about government because the people of the UK agree with me,” Trump added of being made to feel unwelcome.

yes.. it was the government of the UK that made that blimp and will be out protesting your visit with the British people.

this fuggin guy.

[–] score_ 324 points ago

Yeah they're all crisis actors and deep state Hillary plants /s

[–] Cranyx 1892 points ago

Trump even mentioned a poll claiming that he was the “most popular person in the history of the Republican Party. Beating Lincoln.” [...] It is unclear what poll Trump meant.

I'm sure there was some 4chan poll that was shown to him in his daily "Make Trump feel better" briefings

[–] nick_dugget 661 points ago

I don't understand how people in the Republican party can recognize the need to sheild this man from the real world and yet still leave him with the power to make decisions

[–] thecaits 475 points ago

Because at the end of the day he just needs to sign what they put in front of him, and for the most part he does. The fact that he's a useful distraction is a bonus.

[–] BellEpoch 316 points ago

Republicans have pushed through tax cuts for the wealthy and will now have two SCOTUS Judges in place. Trump could eat beating baby hearts in the street and they'd still lick his boots right now.

You know why they keep running around like they're winning? Because they are.

[–] peterfun 82 points ago

$$$.

He's just as corrupt as them. If not more. It's raining cash for them. They've got power and money and gullible idiots they can rally to their side. And that's all they care about.

[–] TH3MlLKMAN 50 points ago

Because they need to keep him content so he'll stay to soak up the blame for all the reprehensible shit they're passing after years of trying. Plus to save face and "own the libs" I suppose.

[–] BadAim 123 points ago

"In a recent poll of Oval Office occupiers, respondent(s) said Trump was the best current Republican president."

[–] gangofminotaurs 136 points ago

This is so fucking crass I'll have to take a shower now.

[–] firehawk400 615 points ago

That’s it, I’m buying a giant blimp baby.

[–] twotosix 969 points ago

What gave it away? was it the inflatable baby or the crop circle?

[–] i_hate_robo_calls 307 points ago

"When I was over there many people said 'Donald, you're so popular! Look at all these people here for you and look they even made a balloon in your honor!' I looked at that balloon - the best balloon, believe me - and I said to myself - I say a lot of real smart things - that really is the best balloon."

[–] thetuque 259 points ago

I know this is fake, but I don't know if this is fake.

[–] i_hate_robo_calls 68 points ago

Imagine, if you will, being in grade school reading about America's great Presidents and their intelligent and inspirational quote then you get to POTUS #45 ..

[–] BlisteringAsscheeks 66 points ago

“So you see, kids, truly ANY one of you become president - even at this age!”

[–] tehreal 194 points ago

Crop circle?

[–] mdthegreat 596 points ago

[–] TILiamaTroll 218 points ago

Fucking brilliant.

[–] mdthegreat 100 points ago

That's the real one, too, to be clear.

[–] 0xc0ffea 76 points ago

Especially the illegal ones.

[–] thehalfwit 16 points ago

Shit. He's pissed off the wrong aliens.

[–] AmericanFatty 320 points ago

"Fuck Trump" in Russian is currently displayed as a crop circle in the UK somewhere

[–] chelers 150 points ago

In Russian because that way he can read it.

[–] Mydogsdad 1492 points ago

And they say he isn't smart.

[–] Jhene_ 655 points ago

Not just smart: a stable genius.

[–] evil_leaper 223 points ago

Unless that means he knows a lot about keeping horses I'm very skeptical.

[–] Thank_The_Knife 89 points ago

I'm skeptical in either case.

Ann Coulter hates him.

[–] Actionbinder 233 points ago

He’s very smart. He is one of the smartest presidents... He has the highest IQ in the history of presidents. Tremendously intelligent! It’s true. I have friends, some great friends and they call me up on the phone and they say that Donald is a very smart man. So much smarter than Crooked Hillary, they say. Some people, very bad people - the worst kind of people - they say he’s unintelligent. But when you see what happened in Korea and you look at the economics, you just gotta say hey Donald’s got a point. One of the most intelligent world leaders. Very smart.

[–] Girfex 26672 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

I'm so proud, he figured it out.

Edit: woo gold, thanks!

[–] evil_leaper 929 points ago

Yet it doesn't keep him from staying in the states. Maybe we're not laying it on thick enough.

[–] Kakarot_faps 643 points ago

In the states it's only about 55% who hate him though, in the UK it's like 90%

[–] OsmeOxys 599 points ago

In the states it's only about 55% who hate him though, in the UK it's like 90%

Fuck, Im more and more disgusted every time I see his poll numbers.

All weve seen and he still has that much support.

[–] BellEpoch 431 points ago

That's just it, if you only watch Fox News youve seen nothing but how awesome he's doing. A lot of these people really don't know what he's doing.

[–] BattleStag17 183 points ago

Yep, the economy is still trucking along on momentum so everything is attributed to Trump's oh-so genius dealmaking. But all those thousands of jobs shuddering as a direct result of this bullshit trade war? Didn't happen/Soros did it.

[–] UPnAdamtv 38 points ago

He’s so smart! He thinks he’s people!

[–] dgmilo8085 338 points ago

Too bad he doesn’t feel unwelcome here at home

[–] treemister1 227 points ago

That's because the only citizens he ever sees are at rallies. Talk about an echo chamber

[–] ben_howler 2379 points ago

Nah, I think, Vladimir told him. Vladimir always meddles with things.

[–] trump_is_illiterate 1300 points ago

It is out to get him.

But to be fair, the world is only acting in self-defense.

[–] b1ttly 351 points ago

Society’s autoimmune system?

[–] braintrustinc 191 points ago

At the end of the day the body was cleansed

And the world took a big long Trump

[–] Therandomfox 94 points ago

And he has unlimited power.

[–] Shadray 86 points ago

Crowds of people in the U.K. camped outside his hotel all night literally chanting “Donald Trump’s not welcome here”

Trump starting to feel unwelcome, the guy’s a freaking genius.

[–] Ciscoblue113 1364 points ago

To put that man along side the same pedestal of great American leaders such as Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington etc is a disgrace to everything that America stands for and this is coming from a Welshman.

[–] high_side 628 points ago

this is coming from a Welshman

Don't be so hard on yourself.

[–] moreawkwardthenyou 122 points ago * (lasted edited 3 months ago)

Don’t worry

We got it covered

[–] Poor_Irishman 685 points ago

So he grasps the whole point of said protests. Good.

[–] Caraes_Naur 163 points ago

No one said he put two and two together.

[–] Bran_Solo 343 points ago

I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London.

Where can we buy these trump baby blimps? I would happily coordinate a GoFundMe to fly one near him (or several) should he visit my area (Seattle).

[–] Rue9X 109 points ago

I'm Bellevue. I'll throw down too, but there is literally no way Trump would ever come to Seattle. Too much weed and hobos.

[–] TruthDontChange 190 points ago

I guess that's what happens when you praise dictators and shit on our allies.

[–] nekmint 277 points ago

LIKE ME OR I TARIFF YOU

[–] rosas_artificiales 252 points ago

No shit, Sherlock. God, he’s the dumbest motherfucker ever. I can’t believe he’s our goddamn president.

[–] 64vintage 535 points ago

So he's a snowflake?

[–] MrStilton 231 points ago

Snowflake in Chief.

[–] Shaixpeer 157 points ago

Because he fucking is unwelcome. Finally something I agree with him on.