Please help contribute to the Reddit categorization project here

    CannedWolfMeat

    + friends - friends
    165,274 link karma
    422,357 comment karma
    send message redditor for

    [–] All my loose change added up to exactly £25 CannedWolfMeat 2 points ago in mildlyinteresting

    The one coin rejected was a 5p, but I put it back in and it was fine.

    At first I was annoyed the total came to 24.95 but then I noticed the rejected coin.

    [–] Meeting other patients on your ward. THE BEST! CannedWolfMeat 1 points ago in CysticFibrosis

    If you click "join server", when it asks you to enter an invite, paste "7fxBxNA" without the quotes and it should join you into the server.

    [–] Meeting other patients on your ward. THE BEST! CannedWolfMeat 1 points ago in CysticFibrosis

    If you're on mobile I recommend using the app, not sure if it works on mobile web browsers. If you're on desktop you can either use it in browser or using their client, which I would recommend over the browser.

    [–] Meeting other patients on your ward. THE BEST! CannedWolfMeat 1 points ago in CysticFibrosis

    Discord is a platform for hosting "servers" which are basically chatrooms, where people can post text messages and share images, as well as voice chat to other people. Its a great platform, as you can use it on mobile and desktop.

    There's servers for pretty much anything you can think of, and you can make your own for free if you want to make a group for friends or a community.

    [–] Meeting other patients on your ward. THE BEST! CannedWolfMeat 3 points ago in CysticFibrosis

    If you like, you could join the /r/cysticfibrosis Discord server and send him an invite, we have a fairly active community of people with CF who talk regularly. If he's never talked to anyone else with CF it could be nice to bring him into an entire community of CF patients.

    Discord link

    [–] .... CannedWolfMeat 23 points ago in CringeAnarchy

    Al really took a turn for the worse after Toy Story 2.

    [–] Progressive white guy on twitter starter pack CannedWolfMeat 4 points ago in CringeAnarchy

    It's up there with "summer child" and "yaaaaas" for me.

    [–] Girlfriend and I both positive. Info would be greatly appreciated. CannedWolfMeat 1 points ago in CysticFibrosis

    I don't know the specifics but I know people with CF can have either two of the same mutation or two different ones, sadly I dont know if that affects the chance of a child contracting Cf though.

    [–] Girlfriend and I both positive. Info would be greatly appreciated. CannedWolfMeat 3 points ago in CysticFibrosis

    The way it generally works is that if you're both carriers, there's a 25% chance the kid will have CF and a 75% chance they'll be unaffected or be a carrier like you and your girlfriend.

    They're more likely to not have it, but it's still a decent chance you should be aware of.

    [–] Weekly Questions Thread #175 CannedWolfMeat 1 points ago in DnD

    Sadly can't be a demilich though, since Shapechange also specifies you can't become an Undead or a Construct.

    [–] Weekly Questions Thread #175 CannedWolfMeat 1 points ago in DnD

    Nice, shame there's only 4 more creatures that fall within the 18-20 CR but its nice to have a couple more ancient dragons as options.

    [–] Weekly Questions Thread #175 CannedWolfMeat 2 points ago in DnD

    5E, need a quick rules clarification on the 9th level spell Shapechange.

    I'm playing a wildshape-focused druid that's gonna multiclass 3 levels into barbarian and I was looking into the 9th level spells that i'll eventually get. The spell Shapechange states:

    You assume the form of a different creature for the duration. The new form can be of any creature with a challenge rating equal to your level or lower

    However it doesn't specify if that's for your total character level or the level of the class that is able to cast the spell.

    Once I reach Druid 17/Barbarian 3, is my CR limitation for that spell going to be 17 or 20?

    [–] How to ruin my brother’s livestream? CannedWolfMeat 16 points ago in NoStupidQuestions

    That's why you just use basic reverse psychology, it works 90% of the time.

    Don't say "here's my brothers stream please go troll it"

    You say "hey guys check out my livestream".