Please help contribute to the Reddit categorization project here

    Flablessguy

    + friends - friends
    2,033 link karma
    23,353 comment karma
    send message redditor for

    [–] Cursed_dining Flablessguy 1 points ago in cursedcomments

    I laughed at this, but I’m also considering it.

    [–] [Homemade] Pepperoni Pizza Flablessguy 0 points ago in food

    Finally, a pizza that isn’t half burnt.

    [–] [Discussion] Apple Card on 12.4. IT WORKS Flablessguy 1 points ago in jailbreak

    Nah, does it prevent it from closing the app?

    [–] [Discussion] Apple Card on 12.4. IT WORKS Flablessguy 1 points ago in jailbreak

    No, there’s one single button that says “OK” and it closes the app.

    [–] [Discussion] Apple Card on 12.4. IT WORKS Flablessguy 1 points ago in jailbreak

    It full on closes the USAA app for me whenever I hit the okay button.

    [–] Private sellers are a joke Flablessguy 6 points ago in askcarsales

    $50

    I hate it when people ask for 10% off for no reason, let alone 95%

    [–] Detailing Dirtiest Car Ever! First Wash in 37 Years Mercedes 280 SL Flablessguy 15 points ago * (lasted edited 2 days ago) in AutoDetailing

    Goddammit I was about to get off Reddit and go to bed.

    Now I can’t not watch this.

    Edit: worth it

    [–] TIFU (18F) and now I’m hiding in my boyfriend’s closet. (18M) Flablessguy 1 points ago in tifu

    childish

    You’re both 18. Move out? Like to another state where his parents can’t come tuck him in every night.

    [–] New lube tech forgot to put oil in a supercharged Mustang... Flablessguy 1 points ago in Justrolledintotheshop

    Excel is great for making a checklist that can be used by everyone working on one car!

    [–] stuck o2 sensor - should I cut it? Flablessguy 1 points ago in CherokeeXJ

    Uh oh. You need a new 3-2-1 header!

    Man that might be too much exhaust. Better stroke and bore the engine to be safe.

    You’ll wanna add a 4.5 inch lift with 33’s to make use of that new power. Of course you’ll need 4.10 or 4.56 gearing to go with it. May as well throw lockers in while you’re in there.

    For real though: chop it off best you can and use the uggadugga.

    Otherwise I would pull that whole piece of pipe off, cut down as much of the sensor down to the female side as possible, drill a hole down the center, and use a bolt extractor. I wouldn’t leave the pipe up cuz that’s gonna make a huge mess inside and outside of the pipe.

    [–] Training with wife? Flablessguy 3 points ago in Fitness

    Huh well I’ll have her try it then! I don’t have to learn anything new yet lol

    [–] Training with wife? Flablessguy 2 points ago in Fitness

    Normally when I workout, I aim for 4-6 reps on compound workouts and 8-10 reps for other lifts. Does this sound like it would work well with a weight loss goal?

    [–] You know its really hot when... Flablessguy 1 points ago in funny

    Leg so hot

    Hot hot leg

    Leg so hot

    You fry an egg

    [–] Does this ever work? Flablessguy 642 points ago in ChoosingBeggars

    The dealer took them as payment

    [–] Training with wife? Flablessguy 1 points ago in Fitness

    Our diet isn’t that bad honestly. If we cut out snacks and stop eating after it’s dark, I think that’ll be about 90% of the change we need. The other 10% is eating out less which isn’t too often, but it still could be dialed back and probably just stopped except for rare occasions.