Please help contribute to the Reddit categorization project here

    Jayhawk-relic

    + friends - friends
    6,733 link karma
    1,038 comment karma
    send message redditor for

    [–] Installing a dishwasher, how do i get this to connect? Jayhawk-relic 1 points ago in Plumbing

    Holy crap. That has to be it. I asked the guy at home depot and he said they were all only one size. Just looked online and they had 3/4 to 1/2 but its sold out everywhere.

    [–] Installing a dishwasher, how do i get this to connect? Jayhawk-relic 1 points ago in Plumbing

    I've been at this for a long time now. I cant figure out anyway to get this connector to fit to the copper pipe. I even went and bought the full kit to replace the copper pipe with a braided hose but I cant even get that loose. Any help would be appreciated.

    [–] Fort Wayne’s Xzavier Taylor tried to draw a foul against John Calipari Jayhawk-relic -3 points ago in CollegeBasketball

    Calipari is one of the worst at this. Dude goes way out on the court and knows what he is doing. Mason has had to run around him a couple times. Huggins use to do it when he was at Kstate but I think he stopped. Hopefully the coaching box rule burns them from doing this now. It looks like they are actually enforcing it.

    [–] iTunes reset. Need help restoring library. Jayhawk-relic 1 points ago in ITunes

    Just gonna update this since I figured it out. Took some time but got it done. First I backed up my messed up library (with just my iCloud list of tracks) and all my files on an external. Next, I exported all playlist to a separate folder (remember this only contained music from iCloud). I made some quick playlists of newly added music from the date of my last backed up library based on star ratings (used a smart playlist to create them and saved them to a normal playlist). This stuff helped save time by saving ratings and fixing playlists. Finally I turned off my wifi (so iCloud wouldn't update while I fixed my library). Added my entire library folder again and most of it worked great. The only thing that didn't was a few tracks that were unable to be located and were loaded as new tracks even though the files were in the right place. Filtered those out and manually located the ones in playlists already so that it wouldn't mess with them. The ones that weren't in playlist I just deleted the old unable to locate listing to speed things up. After this, the library was about 95% right. Next I loaded in all the playlist that may have changed/new playlist and my temporary playlist with the music that was added from the last few months based on star rating. Edited each of the temporary list to rate all the files in each at the same time and deleted the temporary playlist. This essentially quickly transferred over star ratings for the last couple months. Confirmed the folder counts/song numbers/album numbers matched up then restarted the wifi. 99% auto recognized. The other 1% just had some minor issues where it may have been a duplicate in iTunes or in its folder (it only took like 5 minutes to find these and fix them). Uploaded to iCloud again and all done.

    [–] iTunes reset. Need help restoring the library. Jayhawk-relic 1 points ago in applehelp

    Just gonna update this since I figured it out. Took some time but got it done. First I backed up my messed up library (with just my iCloud list of tracks) and all my files on an external. Next, I exported all playlist to a separate folder (remember this only contained music from iCloud). I made some quick playlists of newly added music from the date of my last backed up library based on star ratings (used a smart playlist to create them and saved them to a normal playlist). This stuff helped save time by saving ratings and fixing playlists. Finally I turned off my wifi (so iCloud wouldn't update while I fixed my library). Added my entire library folder again and most of it worked great. The only thing that didn't was a few tracks that were unable to be located and were loaded as new tracks even though the files were in the right place. Filtered those out and manually located the ones in playlists already so that it wouldn't mess with them. The ones that weren't in playlist I just deleted the old unable to locate listing to speed things up. After this, the library was about 95% right. Next I loaded in all the playlist that may have changed/new playlist and my temporary playlist with the music that was added from the last few months based on star rating. Edited each of the temporary list to rate all the files in each at the same time and deleted the temporary playlist. This essentially quickly transferred over star ratings for the last couple months. Confirmed the folder counts/song numbers/album numbers matched up then restarted the wifi. 99% auto recognized. The other 1% just had some minor issues where it may have been a duplicate in iTunes or in its folder (it only took like 5 minutes to find these and fix them). Uploaded to iCloud again and all done.

    [–] Views from the home of the biggest sleeper in the ACC Jayhawk-relic 1 points ago in CollegeBasketball

    Is it not weird as hell to have other teams' banners up? I rather AFH burn to the ground before a mu banner gets hung in there.

    [–] Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment Jayhawk-relic 1 points ago in Music

    Soooo the naked man isn't acceptable either now?